Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

News:
Dear visitors, please register to stay updated with the latest info on Task Se7en, Moznet and other products
Se7en Soft Forums « Task Se7en « Task Se7en Help & Support «  (Moderators: Tristan, Scott)Managed Code Developers
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Managed Code Developers  (Read 1270 times)
Tristan
Se7enSoft Developer, Designer
Administrator

Netherlands Netherlands

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »

Hi Everyone!

First off i'd like to thank the people that have taken the time to Donate to Scott to help him get a new mainboard Cheesy

Im looking for voluteers with programming knowledge ( C#, VB.Net, F#, B#, Managed CPP etc.) to help on the TaskSe7en SDK.

I will provide a little more info soon as im a little time-bound at the moment.. If intrested, please contact me or reply to this post.

Thanks again!
Tristan

ciantic

Finland Finland

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 09:58:34 PM »

Hi!

I might be interested. Though I too am a bit busy, but if you've got interesting stuff I might squeeze them on my schedule...

Update: I just noticed the timestamp of the original post, looks like I'm late in this game?

Something nonsense about my programming background:

I've been doing .NET WPF development notable amount last autumn, there is one Open Source (MIT Licensed) program available at my University repository:

https://svn.cc.jyu.fi/srv/svn/gko/WPF/Ownskit.Applications.DrawAnywhere/

It's made using WPF to help lecturer draw on top of presentations / programs running at the moment. Problem points are the fact that project is not split to smaller projects... This was well, a bit by design.

I also have fair amount of WINAPI knowledge, one of the examples are the KeyboardListener.cs (Global keyboard listener for .NET), RegisterHotKey.cs (Global hotkey registration for .NET) and MouseDeviceControl.cs (Low level mouse access using .NET) on the same project under utils/ directory.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 08:51:21 PM by ciantic » Logged
Bluelveby

Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Pierre and Miquelon

Habit rules the unreflecting herd. ~William Wordsworth, Ecclesiastical Sonnets, 1822 [url="http://idipic.com/category/poetry"]Poetry[/url]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 12:10:53 AM »

И да прибудет с нами сила.

The things we hate about ourselves aren't more real than things we like about ourselves.  ~Ellen Goodman  funny
Bluelveby

Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Pierre and Miquelon

Habit rules the unreflecting herd. ~William Wordsworth, Ecclesiastical Sonnets, 1822 [url="http://idipic.com/category/poetry"]Poetry[/url]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 09:31:06 PM »

Чистка ноутбука от пыли и грязи в Киеве...

The things we hate about ourselves aren't more real than things we like about ourselves.  ~Ellen Goodman  funny
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: