Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

News:
Dear visitors, please register to stay updated with the latest info on Task Se7en, Moznet and other products
Se7en Soft Forums « MozNet XR Wrapper « General Support, FAQ and QA « ReferenceError:_doPostBack is not defined
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ReferenceError:_doPostBack is not defined  (Read 1662 times)
bm8

Brazil Brazil

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2011, 12:41:05 AM »

Hi Scott,
First of all, great job! The last version is really nice - and MozNet AIO a great idea!
I would like to know if someone can help me with the subject message ( ReferenceError:_doPostBack is not defined). It hapens even in my application and as well in the MozNet Example dowloaded from this site, when I try to access a login link in an specific webpage. The code of the link is:

<a id="ctl00_lnkLogin" title="login / logout" onmouseover="window.status='login / logout';return true;" onmouseout="window.status='';" href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$lnkLogin','')">login</a>

Thanks,

Beraldo (Brazil)
Scott
Imagineer - Developer
Administrator

United States United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 01:33:32 AM »

Hi Scott,
First of all, great job! The last version is really nice - and MozNet AIO a great idea!
I would like to know if someone can help me with the subject message ( ReferenceError:_doPostBack is not defined). It hapens even in my application and as well in the MozNet Example dowloaded from this site, when I try to access a login link in an specific webpage. The code of the link is:

<a id="ctl00_lnkLogin" title="login / logout" onmouseover="window.status='login / logout';return true;" onmouseout="window.status='';" href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$lnkLogin','')">login</a>

Thanks,

Beraldo (Brazil)

It sounds like an aspx page is not performing properly..
bm8

Brazil Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 07:24:28 AM »

It sounds like an aspx page is not performing properly..

But it works with all others browsers...

Scott
Imagineer - Developer
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 07:28:14 AM »

But it works with all others browsers...

can you post a link to the page with the issue?
bm8

Brazil Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 05:49:46 PM »

can you post a link to the page with the issue?

The link to the page is:
http://www.volvo.com.br/pvst
(click "login" - after, we can ignore the popup error message and try to add username and password, but it doesnt works - nothing hapens).
I tested with the old GeckoFX (Not MozNet) and it runs ok. Try to do the same.
I'm not sure, but believe the problem can be in the xulrunner version...
Thanks for the answer.

Regards,
Beraldo
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 05:58:24 PM by bm8 » Logged
bm8

Brazil Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 06:04:38 PM »

The link to the page is:
http://www.volvo.com.br/pvst
(click "login" - after, we can ignore the popup error message and try to add username and password, but it doesnt works - nothing hapens).
I tested with the old GeckoFX (Not MozNet) and it runs ok. Try to do the same.
I'm not sure, but believe the problem can be in the xulrunner version...
Thanks for the answer.

Regards,
Beraldo

PS: You can subscribe the site to have your login & username - if have doubts (because is in portuguese) I can provide one for you and send by mail.
Scott
Imagineer - Developer
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 11:51:33 PM »

PS: You can subscribe the site to have your login & username - if have doubts (because is in portuguese) I can provide one for you and send by mail.
As soon as I get the time to check it out I will. If Google translate doesn't work well enough I may need your assistance with debugging this particular issue. I can't do it at the moment as I'm just checking mail, posts, etc. while taking a break from some household chores...

Best Regards,
Scott
Scott
Imagineer - Developer
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 05:56:22 PM »

I tested the site with my 7SNavigator web browser (in progress) and was able to successfully create an account and log into the site.

Does the issue you were having prevent you from logging in completely?
bm8

Brazil Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 09:57:05 PM »

I tested the site with my 7SNavigator web browser (in progress) and was able to successfully create an account and log into the site.

Does the issue you were having prevent you from logging in completely?
Shocked
Wow! This 7SNavigator looks astonishing! In this case, I supose, you are using the next built of MozNet+ Xulrunner 2.0, aren't you? Have you tried the same in the Moznet Example Browser avaialble for download?
I ask because here, in my machine, it gives error message.
Do you think it can be due to the xulrunner version?
(Next step, I will try with xulrunner 190 - 'cause it used to work well in the normal old GeckoFx + Xul_190...)

Regards,

Beraldo

By the way - when you think we can get the next version of MozNet + xulrunner 2.0?
Scott
Imagineer - Developer
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 01:42:21 AM »

Shocked
Wow! This 7SNavigator looks astonishing! In this case, I supose, you are using the next built of MozNet+ Xulrunner 2.0, aren't you? Have you tried the same in the Moznet Example Browser avaialble for download?
I ask because here, in my machine, it gives error message.
Do you think it can be due to the xulrunner version?
(Next step, I will try with xulrunner 190 - 'cause it used to work well in the normal old GeckoFx + Xul_190...)

Regards,

Beraldo

By the way - when you think we can get the next version of MozNet + xulrunner 2.0?

MozNET 2.0 is still under construction. S7Navigator is being built using a customized version of MozNET 1.9.2.17. I may make this build into the release version if all goes well...
bm8

Brazil Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 07:30:56 AM »

MozNET 2.0 is still under construction. S7Navigator is being built using a customized version of MozNET 1.9.2.17. I may make this build into the release version if all goes well...

Would be great if we could have this "customized version of MozNET 1.9.2.17". My problems would end here.
Well, now I'll let you work in peace.
Regards,

Beraldo
 Lips Sealed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: